tiistai 15. heinäkuuta 2014

Why this blog.

When I realized how much I like creating my own tools to help my work, it was a life changing moment. Since then I've created quite many small and a few more complex tools. By tools I mainly refer to AppleScript applications that I've wrote to minimize repetitive actions when using my computer.
I also try to enhance my focus on the work with code and minimize my sitting time in front of the screen, cause I've heard that sedentary work can be worse for your health than smoking. For me ideas won't come often in front of the screen, so there's no point in sitting and distracting myself with news or social media, but I still do. For this problem I've also created a tool.


So now I consider myself kinda addicted to automating everything and directing myself with code. People who've seen my tools often throw me a joke: "Why don't you just write a code that makes music for you?". But for some reason they're missing the point, cause that's exactly what I'm doing!

So this blog is for me to show and share the code of my tools. There's no github repository for the stuff yet, and I've really not given a thought for it but maybe later. I just hope someone will find something useful out of this.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti